Association with The Fells makes good business sense for all kinds of businesses. All Community Partners receive free admission passes to The Fells and other benefits tailored to suit each organization and level of membership. Our historic Main House and beautiful gardens are the ideal location for a retreat or meeting—the perefct place for your associates to unwind and rejuvenate. Studies show that employers support nonprofits that matter to their employees, if you are owner or employee we welcome your inquiry.
We value our Community Partners with whom we hope you will share your business! Click HERE for a 2014 list.
The Fells Community Partner program features a single annual request which includes sponsorship and advertising support. It allows businesses to plan for their participation and to enjoy valuable member benefits designed just for them. Basic benefits include prominent sponsorship listings throughout the year and the satisfaction and goodwill of serving the public in association with a remarkable place and well respected organization, providing education and enjoyment for thousands of annual visitors.
Businesses may choose from the four membership categories below.
- Sponsorship listing on Fells publications and event brochures, listing on website and on-site sign, plus 12 one-time family admission passes for use by your staff and/or clients.
- Basic, plus one-time meeting use of the Gatehouse John Hay program room for up to 30.
- 25% discount on use of Main House and grounds for up to 75 guests for retreats, receptions, etc.
- Additional 12 family admission passes (total of 24).
- Bronze, plus upgrade to 50% discount on use of Main House and grounds for up to 75 guests.
- One time free guided tour of Main House and gardens for up to 25 of your staff and/or clients.
- Complimentary Special event tickets.
- Additional 12 family admission passes (total of 36).
Gold–$5,000 and up
- Silver above, plus upgrade to one-time free use of Main House and grounds for up to 75 guests.
- Customized benefits.
- Additional 36 family admission passes (total of 72).
For more information on how to become a Community Partner call 603-763-4789 x 6.