HOURS for 2014
The gardens and trails of The Fells are open daily year round. Members may visit dawn to dusk, nonmembers, 9am-5pm.
The Gatehouse Administrative Office is open weekdays 9am-5pm.
The Main House is OPEN 10am-4pm (below):
Spring–Weekends and Monday holidays, beginning May 24.
Summer–Wednesdays through Sundays, June 18 through August 31; open every day week of July 4th.
Fall--Weekends and Monday holidays, beginning September 1 (Labor Day) through October 13 (Columbus Day).
Winter–Main House CLOSED, grounds and trails open daily.
Members of The Fells receive free unlimited visits to the house and grounds.
- Main House open: adults, $10; seniors and students, $8; children ages 6-17, $4; 5 and under, free; families of 2 adults and 2 or more children ages 6 or above, $25.
- Main House closed: adults $8; seniors and students, $6; children, $3; families of 2 adults and 2 or more children ages 6 or above, $15.
- Winter admission (December through March) is $5 per household, payable at our self-serve Welcome Kiosk.
- Docent-led historic guided Main House Tours are offered during Main House hours (above).
- Guided Garden Tours start on the Veranda at 1pm, Wednesday through Sunday, June 18 through mid-August and every day during July 4th week.