HOURS for 2017
The gardens and trails of The Fells are open daily year round. Members may visit dawn to dusk, nonmembers, 9am-5pm.
The Gatehouse Administrative Office is open weekdays year-round, 9am-5pm, except during January through March, when it is open Monday through Thursday.
The Main House is OPEN 10am-4pm (below):
Spring–Weekends and Monday holidays, beginning May 27 through June 18.
Summer–Wednesdays through Sundays, June 21 through September 4, and every day Fourth of July week.
Fall--Weekends and Monday holidays, beginning September 5 through October 10 (Columbus Day).
Winter–Main House CLOSED, grounds and trails open daily.
Members of The Fells receive free unlimited visits to the house and grounds.
- Main House open: adults, $10; seniors and students, $8; children ages 6-17, $4; 5 and under, free; families of 2 adults and 2 or more children ages 6 or above, $25.
- Main House closed: adults $8; seniors and students, $6; children, $3; families of 2 adults and 2 or more children ages 6 or above, $15.
- Winter admission (December through March) is $5 per household, payable at our self-serve Welcome Kiosk.
- Docent-led historic guided Main House Tours are offered at 12pm daily during Main House hours (above). To place a tour reservation click HERE.
- Self-guided tours are offered during Main House hours (above).
- Guided Garden Tours start on the Veranda at 11am, Wednesday through Sunday, June 21 through mid-August and every day during July 4th week.